The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Which drum machines do you own?

...somewhat interested in getting a Roland TR-606, but I'm far more interested in getting an Oberheim DMX and a Linn LinnDrum (someday). Personally I love the timing of these older drum machines. I frequently compose a few patterns on the machines themselves, record them to my computer, and then build the rest of...

View Post

Share Samples Here

...TR-808 • Roland TR-909 • Roland TR-707 • Roland TR-606 • Roland CR-78 • EMU Drumulator • Sequential Drumtraks • Linn Linndrum • Future Retro XS + Moog CP-251 & Moogerfoogers • Mutable Instruments Ambika • Korg MS-20 • Acidlab Miami • MPS Drum Synth • Pearl Syncussion • Jomox Mbrane • Jomox MBase 11 • Jomox Xbass 999 • Vermona DRM • Metasonix D-1000 • Various acoustic drums, percussion & foley recordings Processing •...

View Post

Ten of the best vintage drum machines

...to the Alesis HR-16, Boss DR-110, E-MU SP12, Linn Electronics LinnDrum, Yamaha RX-5, and Korg’s original KR-55 and the Electribes. As if we didn’t have enough Rolands, the CR-8000, TR-606 and TR-707 are also highly appreciated by this community and could have easily made it to the list. We could go on and on...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?