The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

USB Audio Interface with Modeled Effects and Amps from the POD Family. TonePort UX2 Ins and Outs: Inputs:

• 2x XLR mic preamp inputs with +48V phantom power and trim knobs
  • 2x 1/4-inch instrument inputs, including a -10 dB pad input for instruments with high gain output
  • 2x 1/4-inch stereo line inputs
  • 1/4-inch stereo monitor input
  • 2x 1/4-inch footswitch jacks for sending MIDI commands to recording programs (start/stop, punch in/out, etc.)
Outputs:
  • S/PDIF stereo output (RCA-type)
  • 1/4-inch balanced line outputs with master volume knob
  • 1/4-inch headphones output with independent volume knob
Computer Interface:
  • USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
  • USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
  • Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and MacĀ® OS X driver

Discussions

V67G clip

Did this sitting on my bed with my laptop, Line 6 Toneport UX2 as interface in to Sonar 8.5 x64 on Win 7. Used a Presonus MP20 with Jensen Tranny and Burr Brown chips. Mic for everything was a MXL V67G stock, in a desktop stand sitting on my bed, trying...

View Post

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

Did this sitting on my bed with my laptop, Line 6 Toneport UX2 as interface in to Sonar 8.5 x64 on Win 7. Used a Presonus MP20 with Jensen Tranny and Burr Brown chips. Mic for everything was a MXL V67G stock, in a desktop stand sitting on my bed, trying to absorb as...

View Post

Looking for a soundcard - Just one that works!

...of doing it, I just wish I could figure out how to make it happen more than once. I got a Toneport UX2, I never tried recording thru it, but if I can go in thru that and monitor thru the emu, then I suppose that will do as long as it sounds ok. Most of...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?