The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

...recording gear qualifies as low-end imo: Rode NT1A M-Audio FW1814 (and the lousy preamps in it) guitar and bass amp models from Line6 POD HD500 drums are NI Battery... this is where I struggle with Low-End. :( Monitors are Alesis Monitor One Mk2 (and AKG K601 headphones) in my living room. One final listen on a set of borrowed...

View Post

Modulus 002

...so many fails with complicated gear. My Lexicon MPX1 is horrible. I have no idea what they were thinking. My Pod HD500 sucks... but it has a good software editor. DSI just throws up it's hands with the MoPho and Tetra desktops and says, "Use the software editor." I actually don't mind that if...

View Post

I donĀ“t get why Fractal is so hyped

The price I mentioned is from my workplace where we at times order processors from AD and TI. Those you mention were never at that price for bulk orders. That price is probably fractal forum mythology :) The price I gave you was probably a bit too low because I am basing the pricing on...

View Post