The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Line 6 Helix multi-effects floorboard processor reaches far beyond anything you've ever experienced. It can be a great addition to your rig, a streamlined controller for your existing system, or an incredible-sounding guitar interface for recording in the studio — it can even replace your entire effects setup! Equipped with Line 6's new HX modeling engine, Helix will let you hear brand-new models of modern and vintage amps, cabs, mics, and effects, all designed to sound and feel amazing. And your rig-integration options are limitless, with Helix's astoundingly comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities. Line 6 has long been at the front of the modeling revolution, and Helix is the professional guitar processor Line 6 was destined to make.

Discussions

July 2018 New Gear Thread

...good fit. Yes, I'm aware that everyone else seems to lean Kemper these days but I really like the Helix workflow and I'm not enough of an amp aficionado to appreciate the difference. Nor do I need to profile a particular setup given that what I had before were just basic learning...

View Post

Most realistic amp sim VST?

Helix native is really really good. Highly recommend downloading the demo and giving it a try

View Post

Distortion vs Sustain

...would be cymbals and vocals. While I love a good cranked amp, 95% of my guitar sounds nowadays come from a Helix with IRs, with a Freqout in one of the loops to simulate feedback. The OP specifically asked about a jcm800 - they're not exactly the most versatile amps, and most of the good tones...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides