The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The PEX Five Hundred is a one channel transformer coupled Passive Pultec inspired Equalizer. It’s an all discrete design based upon our hybrid amplifier. (It can be upgraded with our Vintage OPA) The Equalizer is our take on the magical classic Pultec design. It’s got 15db boost of the creamiest high end you’ve ever heard and the most punchy low end heard in the 21st Century.

Discussions

What's on your master bus? (analog only please)

...EQ 1 Buzz Audio REQ 2.2 1 Celleo Audio Palette EQ 1 CharterOak PEQ-1 1 Drawmer 1961 1 Elysia Xfilter 1 EQP1S5 1 Focusrite ISA220 eqs 1 JDK R24 1 JLM PEQ 500 1 Klark Teknik DN 332 1 LAZ EQN 1 Lindell Audio PEX-500 1 Maag NTI eq3 1 Maag 500 series eq? 1 Maag Audio EQ4 1 Manley Stereo Pultec 1 Neumann W491A EQ 1 Portico 5033 1 Peter C 5003 1 Slate Dragon 1 Sontec EQ 1 Sontec MES-430 1 SPL Passeq 1 SSL 1 Telefunken w695 1 TFPro P9 1 TK Audio TK-lizer 1 Tonelux Equalux

View Post

Who Uses Plugin Alliance?

Great company! I have and use many of their plugins. They are very generous too - they have sold a lot of plugins to me for just $9 during sales throughout the year. My favorite PA plugins include the SPL PassEQ, ACME XLA-3 Opticomp, bx_control, unfiltered audio indent, Lindell PEX-500 and the Vertigo VSC-2.

View Post

EQ550P | Passive Valve Two Bands Pultec Style EQ

Did anyone pick one of these up? Im thinking about selling my 2 Lindell PEX-500 and replacing them with these.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides