The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

3U, Six-slot Frame for 500 Series Modules with Internal Power Supply

Discussions

Lindell "506 Power" at NAMM

...Pro Audio Dealers. It will take a short while for the dealers to upload the information. LINDELL goes TURBO with the 506 POWER | Nova Distribution here is our UK dealer page FIND A DEALER | Nova Distribution You can always get in touch with us at NOVA and we can register your interest and keep you up-to-date...

View Post

Which lunchbox is the best?

...for mass consumption. The racks I'm testing are: API 500VPR 10-space API 500-8B Lunchbox Fredenstein Bento 6 Radial SixPack RND R6 Purple Audio Sweet 10 Lindell 506 Power MkII My original intent was to answer the question "what 500 series rack do you recommend for Louder Than Liftoff 500 series modules?". I also want to find out which rack makes...

View Post

Igs audio one la 500

...IGS One LA from studio in LA via ebay and it distorts heavily when I try to use it in Lindell 506 rack (single One LA unit in a whole rack unit) Has anyone had any luck with using IGS One LA in a 500 rack besides IGS PANZER 500? I don't want...

View Post