The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Life Hacks

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,194
Views: 2,194
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is a little too weird not to share: I'm re-planning my patchbay for the n-th time so I fire up an Excel-sheet, type in...

DeadPoet
replies: 2 views: 231
TimS 2 days ago

Hello, I was wondering if there are any programs that allow a person to fill in the metadata for audio, video, graphic, etc...

SyncroScales
replies: 2 views: 253
SyncroScales 3 days ago

Anyone tried it too and can share with an experience? Also how much money can I get from it? Thanks!

Seras
replies: 1 views: 313
Radiowave 6 days ago

Hello To All, I'm new here and hope this is the proper place for this post... Does anyone save a backup of their pro tools...

Shante
replies: 23 views: 770
ccg 1 week ago

These days after getting home from work, doing homework with the kids and then having dinner I'm khrthjdrt Help me to stay...

Audio Child
replies: 64 views: 2,513
synthesia1073 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 256
oranzil 1 week ago

* as a side note, I've used Hotmail since the late 90's for my main email. They've gotten real intrusive over time to where Skype...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 205
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

Okay, this should be in the Moan Zone.....I am helping my wife get her book published and she is using Create Space. I downloaded...

foamboy
replies: 4 views: 297
Washkevich 3 weeks ago

Suspect this philosophy is mostly aimed at the hobbyists/weekend warriors among us but I’d be interested to hear the pros weigh...

Whitecat
replies: 65 views: 1,651
ccg 14th March 2018

Sound a bit crazy, I know, but still. I'm really curious about the topic. Could you share your exact effective morning...

AKM
replies: 57 views: 3,754
brockorama 14th March 2018

How do you guys get over that metal boundary when you been working on a project for some time and suddenly gets stuck? Nothing...

OlofBerggren
replies: 1 views: 319
Synth Guru 13th March 2018

Hey everybody. My wife is trying to get her book cover done for her Create Space project. Sadly, I know very little about graphic...

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 264
Brent Hahn 10th March 2018

Hi, If you are a developer, this story will be interesting. In recent years, many VSTs and sample libraries have been cracked...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 7 views: 1,613
WorldPowerLabs 8th March 2018

So i'm that type of guy who makes beats over the years (28 now) all by myself. I found out how to make certain beats and fell in...

varun213
replies: 4 views: 558
varun213 3rd February 2018

We all like gear. Ladies and gentlemen, the best £250 (wifi version) you will ever spend on gear. In all of the following...

swiller
replies: 4 views: 1,064
Synth Guru 26th January 2018

So this has happened to me more times then I can count and I would love to hear what other users do to combat it. I'm a house...

amplemann
replies: 17 views: 2,416
Charlie Hugall 8th January 2018

I never like the FB android apps, which demand access to every piece of data on your phone. So I just used the phone browser for...

Philbo King
replies: 4 views: 517
BazzBass 30th December 2017

Here is my diy strawberry planter I built yesterday, its two 10 ft gutters that are attached to 2" pipe straps that I bent...

Audiospacific2
replies: 13 views: 1,056
Synth Guru 30th November 2017

I need to try this. For most of my life I have gone to bed when totally exhausted. I am trying to get to bed earlier when just...

Jules
replies: 40 views: 3,248
slaughtrhaus 12th November 2017

Today I was cooking some chilli in the microwave and the plastic cover popped off causing the chilli to explode in all...

Synth Guru
replies: 64 views: 2,061
BarcelonaMusic 6th October 2017

Great video clip from Tony Maserati on "spec" work... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULfpBcQzKhc

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 928
spectrasound 5th September 2017

As a part of finishing my Bachelor of Audio at SAE Institute in Melbourne, Australia - I've been blogging about my recording and...

ravenshall
replies: 0 views: 901
ravenshall 18th August 2017

I might go offline, and in preparation I just deleted every email I ever sent and received. I'm on an AT&T plan that's...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 649
JoeyM 9th July 2017

Hopefully this will be of help to someone. Ok so a little while ago I got a tender gum, followed by a little swelling. The...

Subverter
replies: 14 views: 1,389
Toobd 7th July 2017

Situation: You encounter a famous person, an idol, someone you want a picture with. Walk right up to them and as you put your...

Plush
replies: 10 views: 1,672
Noisewagon 2nd July 2017

Hack : there are many skeptics in regards to this and some think its new-agy fluff, so I've got my flame suit on ;).. I've been...

maks
replies: 7 views: 1,273
maks 30th June 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search