The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Life Hacks

Sponsored ByWorking Class Audio
Options
Views: 5,560
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

These days after getting home from work, doing homework with the kids and then having dinner I'm khrthjdrt Help me to stay...

Audio Child
replies: 62 views: 1,410
Godson 1 week ago

Here is my diy strawberry planter I built yesterday, its two 10 ft gutters that are attached to 2" pipe straps that I bent...

Audiospacific2
replies: 13 views: 727
Synth Guru 1 week ago

So this has happened to me more times then I can count and I would love to hear what other users do to combat it. I'm a house...

amplemann
replies: 16 views: 1,565
joeq 3 weeks ago

I never like the FB android apps, which demand access to every piece of data on your phone. So I just used the phone browser for...

Philbo King
replies: 2 views: 183
Philbo King 3 weeks ago

I need to try this. For most of my life I have gone to bed when totally exhausted. I am trying to get to bed earlier when just...

Jules
replies: 40 views: 2,451
slaughtrhaus 4 weeks ago

Sound a bit crazy, I know, but still. I'm really curious about the topic. Could you share your exact effective morning...

AKM
replies: 36 views: 2,182
Macky 25th October 2017

Hi, If you are a developer, this story will be interesting. In recent years, many VSTs and sample libraries have been cracked...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 4 views: 817
Pollo 8th October 2017

Today I was cooking some chilli in the microwave and the plastic cover popped off causing the chilli to explode in all...

Synth Guru
replies: 66 views: 1,369
BarcelonaMusic 6th October 2017

Great video clip from Tony Maserati on "spec" work... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULfpBcQzKhc

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 516
spectrasound 5th September 2017

As a part of finishing my Bachelor of Audio at SAE Institute in Melbourne, Australia - I've been blogging about my recording and...

ravenshall
replies: 0 views: 531
ravenshall 18th August 2017

I might go offline, and in preparation I just deleted every email I ever sent and received. I'm on an AT&T plan that's...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 354
JoeyM 9th July 2017

Hopefully this will be of help to someone. Ok so a little while ago I got a tender gum, followed by a little swelling. The...

Subverter
replies: 14 views: 1,090
Toobd 7th July 2017

Situation: You encounter a famous person, an idol, someone you want a picture with. Walk right up to them and as you put your...

Plush
replies: 10 views: 1,308
Noisewagon 2nd July 2017

Hack : there are many skeptics in regards to this and some think its new-agy fluff, so I've got my flame suit on ;).. I've been...

maks
replies: 7 views: 944
maks 30th June 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search