The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Gear list signature in Thunderbird email for beta testing?
Old 31st March 2018
Lives for gear

Gear list signature in Thunderbird email for beta testing?

* as a side note, I've used Hotmail since the late 90's for my main email. They've gotten real intrusive over time to where Skype is turned on and no way to turn it off. But it's easy to access Hotmail using Thunderbird instead of a browser, setup is simply enter email and password and none of those problems again! Nicer interface, lots of easy options. So I also added a GMail account.

More background, this week I hope to finish two workhorse computers that I've upgraded for quite a while. All my best stuff is on there and the Pace-protected apps etc.

I also beta test for three developers and would like a signature at the bottom of each email that lists my 5 rigs from ThinClient to the workhorses. This would streamline things quicker for me to specify "Rig 1 has this problem" and dev can look below what that is. But I'd like the signatures only to the Developers in my address book and not everyone.
This Life Hacks forum seems the best place to ask, and maybe if others could be helped - or even helpful Thunderbird addons or hacks for audio/music people, I'm all ears
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search