The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Know of Reasonable Internet Service?
Old 9th July 2017
Lives for gear

Know of Reasonable Internet Service?

I might go offline, and in preparation I just deleted every email I ever sent and received.

I'm on an AT&T plan that's $40 for the 756Kbps connection alone, total bill is $100 monthly. Not only that but I have to pick up the phone and put it back down to get any internet at all, probably because of the copper wire connection.

Now AT&T has a new plan for me, much much lower cost and higher speed internet, but it's got 25 pages of contract filled with legal mumbo jumbo and last I checked, people were MAD at what happens when the year is up, it gets much more expensive.

I don't download movies anyway and the 756Kbps has never been that bad. I use 4K Video Downloader in Smart Mode and get high quality videos, but certainly not in real time.

But if there's a cell service someone knows of, or better common Internet service, I'm all ears. Really disappointed in AT&T!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search