The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Dylan in your living Room

...break out a very similar setup to the one I describe in the above post (saltshakers, 57s and 58s, Lexicon LXP15, Tascam portastudio) to demo songs with my g.f. for our folk/roots duo. The results aren't what you would think of as radio ready but they do have a lot of vibe that we...

View Post

The ultimate Goa Trance technique thread!

...of synths but the gear we used the most was: STUDIO GEAR Apple 950 later G3 Studio 5 Kenton Pro4 Cubase Soundcraft mixer Panasonic SV3800 Lexicon LXP15 later TC M5000 Digitech Studioquad Ensoniq DP4 Boss SX700 ADA Flanger EH Phaser Alessis Monitor one later Alessis Monitor two I can't remember that we ever used compressors only gates but we had a alessis 3632 and dbx 160A. Distortion...

View Post

The ultimate high-end reverb for synths- Eventide, Lexicon, or Bricasti?

...or sometimes an irritating way ) I would add into this mix for me personal must haves for synth work Lexicon Lxp15 ( highly underated and insane coloured fx ) Lexicon Lxp5 ( same as above but different sense of weight and placement in a mix and character ) Yamaha spx 90 ( colour machine...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?