The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The engineering of this particular piece of cutting-edge audio technology asked for a forward-thinking approach towards capsule and circuit design. As a result, a way of experiencing sound at infinite depth and absolute precision came to life; its name, the LCT 540 SUBZERO. Get involved with tone and sound in ways unheard and bring your recordings to perfection by capturing all the fine-grained characteristics that constitute each moment of your performance. Rediscover your instrument and voice on a whole new level of musical detail.

Discussions

Lewitt Microphones: Meh, or Hell Yeah?

...in the 'Hell yeah' category :) As for the perception - all of their recent mic reviews like the 440 Pure, 540 Sub Zero, 640 TS have all unanimously received very strong reviews, and I'm yet to read a single negative one. I like that Lewitt are truly trying to innovate in the microphone market...

View Post

Lewitt Microphones: Meh, or Hell Yeah?

I have a Lewitt 540 Subzero. I have went on a vocal mic hunt the last couple years, trying out a ton of mic/pre combo options (Blue Bottle Rocket, Blue Kiwi, AKG 414, Peluso C12, Peluso P49, Mojave 201, etc.) Along the journey I have landed on the 540S and been super happy. Easily...

View Post

Mid-Side Mic for Nature Recording (all-in-one)

...MKH 8050/30 combo. Im about to get a telinga+8020 for single entities. Another secret weapon of mine has been two LCT 540 S in ORTF. The sound and self noise is the best for nature ambience recording I could come up with. Throughout this year I'm also planning to build a 5.0 Williams...

View Post

Video Guides