The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Let us introduce you to the LCT 441 FLEX, our puristic multi-pattern studio microphone. It follows the way paved by the highly acclaimed LCT 440 PURE, putting top-of-the-line technology in a compact housing. Of course, as with any other LEWITT microphone, we had to add that particular twist, … – Well, you know us already. This 1" true condenser microphone features eight types of directionality to choose from, including three reverse polar patterns that give you higher flexibility and invite to experiment. Comes with shock mount, windscreen, and pop filter.

Discussions

AKG C414EB clones?

I should be receiving my LCT 441 Flex within the next few days so I'll try to make some demo recordings. I might be able to mic a bass amp as soon as it arrives (though I only have a small practice amp and I'm not much of a bass player either), I have...

View Post

Looking for Vocal mic for Female lead vocals in home studio

The Lewitt LCT 441 Flex is probably a bit better than the 440, it has a little more neutral high end (though not as much low end) and multiple polar patterns. It is a little more expensive than the 440 (441 is $400) however. If you get that and the sE 2200A you probably...

View Post

AKG C414EB clones?

...something like 4 dB on the LCT441 at 12k). Link just in case the quote doesn't let you see the attachments: Lewitt LCT 441 FLEX vs sE Electronics T2

View Post

Video Guides