The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule it enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. To accomplish an intimate and direct sound, especially on vocals, we have added a boost on the airy frequencies. The sturdy, compact and streamlined housing comes in chilly white and classic black. Be prepared for fantastic results on vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano, … - at home, in the studio and on stage - fast and uncomplicated.

Discussions

The best cheap microphones that are actually worth collecting

A few low cost, great sounding and well built mics that have really impressed me in the past year have been in no particular order: Lewitt LCT 240 Pro $150 Roswell Mini K47 $300 Aston Origin $300 All 3 in my opinion are mics that will stay in your mic locker and keep getting use as you upgrade.

View Post

Cheap LDC overheads

...in the future even after I lets say have real AKG c414's. I've thought about using Lewitt mic's like the LCT 240 pro's but I'm very hesitant to go for cheaper lesser known brands if they work well though I'd love to get them. Also, I'd like to be able to use the mic...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides