The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Billy Bob Thorton - "I grew up a music historian"

Supposedly Thornton was upset because the interviewer asked him a question relating to his being an actor, which was supposed to be off limits... so Billy Bob clammed up and got pissy. Although if it weren't for the fact he had gained notoriety as an actor, nobody would give two ****es about his...

View Post

Most OVERRATED Synthesizers?

...this magical feeling that all these great artists used this thing as well when writing their music... it's so... magical.. INTERVIEWER: So you paid loads of dollars for it? A: Yes, like 50K but it was WORTH IT...!!! (makes fart noise while playing the keys)"

View Post

Why Is Modern Pop Music So Terrible

Furthermore, I would propose that I don't care about what Jack Nicholson thinks and that certain forms of art don't communicate the feelings of its creators to us as well as others. I would also propose that this is essentially the point of art. People that forget this are simply fronting a sense of cultural...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

THE PERFECT COMPANION Durable and withstanding With the INTERVIEWER we are introducing the first interview microphone to our product line. This extremely sturdy dynamic microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern. Its capsule is fully rubber mounted. In combination with the INTERVIEWER new coating technology all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering safe and comfortable grip. With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and its heavily rugged, most resilient housing, the INTERVIEWER will be the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions. Sturdy and resilient casing With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and its heavily rugged, most resilient housing, the INTERVIEWER will be the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions. Specifications Type Dynamic, moving coil Polar pattern Omnidirectional Sensitivity 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa Internal impedance 235 Ω Rated load impedance 1000 Ω Connector Gold plated 3-pin XLR Microphone dimensions wiremesh ø - 36 mm | handle ø - 22 mm | total length - 272.7 mm , wiremesh ø - 1.42 in | handle ø - 0.87 in | total length - 10.74 in Microphone net weight 250 g, 8.82 oz