The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Anyone have any experience with these tom mics?

...the 421 route or the audix d2/d4 route. I am torn between the e604's, ev pl35's, avantone atom's and the lewitt dtp 340 tt. Unfortunately I can't try them out before buying them, and there are not too many sound samples of the ev or the lewitts that I can find. Anyone here have any experience with...

View Post

Lewitt DTP anyone?

...favourites). So I wonder if anyone has a little more experience with that one, and maybe also with the DTP 340 TT, the tom-mic from that series. I am quite happy with my old AT Pro 25 for kick, but that works great as a tom mic, too. So I'm looking for some...

View Post

Lewitt MTP550 dynamic mic.

...stage custom Yamaha kit. The performance and sound of the DTP 640 REX dual element kick drum mic and the DTP 340 TT tom mics that impressed the most, even the broadcast and recording sound crews were impressed. In fact during testing there was almost nothing I didn’t like the tom mic on…it sounded...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

DTP 340 TT Perfect percussion The DTP 340 TT is a high performance wired dynamic microphone. It is specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments, providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity. Even in high sound pressure level applications, our DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and hardened steel-mesh grille make it highly durable professional gear.