The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Warm Audio Introduces WA-47 Tube Condenser Microphone

Question for the few WA47 owners - anyone have experience with the Lawson 47, and is the Warm Audio comparable? I LOVE the Lawson on my voice at the studio I usually record at, but that's my only experience with the 47 sound. The Warm is much cheaper and the used cheap Lawsons are...

View Post

Kick Drum Mic to Compliment Heil PR40?

...inside or outside equally. The Neumann FET47 is fantastic, but yea... $$$$. Someday. ugh. In that lineage, I've used the Lawson FET47 and was VERY impressed (also a great vocal mic). Most recently I got to try out the Advanced Audio FET47 thing and thought it sounded pretty good. Definitely not a FET47, but...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

The L47FET is an ideal replacement for the original Neumann 47FET that was produced until the mid 1980s and was favored for recording bass drum. With its small profile and rugged design, you'll love the way the Lawson L47FET fits easily into tight spaces like bass drum. With its ability to withstand high sound pressure levels (155 dB SPL with -20 dB pad), the L47FET is the perfect choice for bass drum, overheads, trumpet, Marshall stacks, and the like. But don't let its small profile fool you! The Lawson L47FET uses the same Quick Change™ capsule featured in the award-winning L47MPII microphone. One voiceover customer recently referred to his L47FET as his "MIGHTY MIC." Every time he sends a finished product off to a producer, he receives praise and raves. Translation: more jobs/more pay days. Everyone wants to know his secret. But we're not telling. Shhhh . . . it's a secret. Seriously, the L47FET is great for any male or female vocal project: singing, speaking, yelling, whispering, gurgling, gasping, wowing, wooing . . . next time you want to woo your gal or guy, do it through a Lawson. Oh yeah! L47FET includes: • Lawson L47MPII Quick Change™ Capsule • Lawson FET Electronics • Swivel Mic Holder • Pelican Carrying Case • Operating Instructions • One Year Warranty extended to five years with product registration