The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

2-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier with 48V Phantom Power, and VU Meter Two-channel tube mic pre with extended gain

Discussions

DW Fearn, Lachapell or Thermionic Early bird

...here. I'm looking at buying a stereo tube preamp and I've come down to these 3: DW Fearn vt2 Lachapell 992TLS or 992EG Thermionic Early bird Has anyone compared these? Which one do you guys prefer? Has anyone compared the 992TLS to the 992EG? I don't have the chance to test these myself. Jim

View Post

LaChapell 583s Mkii

...reviews: Audio Reviews, Audio News, Pan60 https://www.gearslutz.com/board/reviews/782765-lachapell-audio-983s.html?highlight=lachapell LaChapell Audio 583E mic Pre/EQ review - Episode 02 | Ronan's Recording Show Based on our popular 992EG, the 583s is quickly becoming the next must-have preamp for those looking to add that extra warmth and character to their “lunch box” collection found only within the thermionic realm. Our initial design...

View Post

How many channels of preamplification do you have?

...- Brent Averill racked Neve 1272's 1 each - Avalon AD2022 (2-channel) 2 each - Brent Averill racked vintage API's 1 each - LaChapell 992EG (2-channel) 1 each - Chandler TG-2 (2-channel) 1 each - Amek 9098 EQ 1 each - Pendulum Audio Quartet 1 1 each - UA 6176 This is Gearslutz after all... Dave/Suspect Studios

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides