The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
looking for a pro ghost producer Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 1st July 2014
Here for the gear

looking for a pro ghost producer

I would like to get in touch with a pro ghost producer who has earlier releases on some of the big edm labels. send me a pm
Old 28th July 2014
Gear Head

you are the reason why the industry is saturated full of mindless, regurgitated **** music with talentless fakes behind the decks all for a quick shot of fame and money but zero substance, skill, or passion. go out and make your own music, you are what's wrong with the music scene today.
Old 2nd August 2014
Gear Head
^^^^ hahahahahhaha
Old 2nd September 2014
The question here is, what do YOU offer to a big shot ghost producer, that will use his network for you.
Old 2nd September 2014
This guy probably pays in ghost money as well.
Old 13th November 2014
Gear Nut

just shame..

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmjohn View Post
I would like to get in touch with a pro ghost producer who has earlier releases on some of the big edm labels. send me a pm
wow man, definitely you're in the wrong way, just pursuing fame and money, with no musicality and without something to be proud of, what's your goal in life? specially when someone is making the job for you, music is an art, made by your creativity and not of someone else. believe me, you will not make it to the top by taking these path if it is your goal.

go check the net there's plenty of ghost producers websites. good luck
Old 22nd January 2015
Old 3rd February 2015
Gear Nut

hahaha, wow just wow
Old 3rd February 2015
Big Room is dead, but I will also ghostproduce for you Small Room heh heh heh
Old 7th February 2015
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjek View Post
you are the reason why the industry is saturated full of mindless, regurgitated **** music with talentless fakes behind the decks all for a quick shot of fame and money but zero substance, skill, or passion. go out and make your own music, you are what's wrong with the music scene today.
I run a label ( and do actually sell tracks for real on Beatport) and this is true unfortunate.
if you look at facebook at pages, or soundcloud, most only want to make a hit.... nothing else.. than they submit to ''big'' labels to become the next Martin Garrix.. what they hope... and what even is worse is that thats how the whole BIG industry works, mindless n00bs with only 1 ''hit'' do spin on the biggest parties/festivals where the pro's with passion for electronic music spend their entire lifetime in the dark.
This is becoming worse since ''EDM'' and American festivals.....

I hope it gets less one day. Allready enough Martin Garrix/ Deadfail5 types atm.

Last edited by Arnoud87; 7th February 2015 at 06:05 PM..
Old 11th March 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Old 11th March 2015
Here for the gear

Quote:
Word! People like this guy are those ruining the whole industry, jaded of today's famous "artists".
Old 11th March 2015
I think going for a (ghost) producer is not bad per se. If you still involve yourself in the music creation part, you can still say it's your baby, although not 100% yours alone. But that doesn't matter as long as you also give credits to the other person.

That's what I do for a living. Produce with (not for) my customers. Jamming together, being creative, trying to bring their ideas and tastes into a song. I compensate for their missing technical and in some cases instrument playing skills.

If your really just want to have ghost producer, that sells you a finished track and you advertise it then as self-made, you rather go and buy some templates and work on that. Way cheaper, more of yourself in the song, more unique.
Old 15th May 2015
Lives for gear
so what you guys are saying is. Don't do what the rest of the industry is doing.
Isn't that like showing up at a office job interview and saying , Im dressed like a goth because thats whats wrong with this industry everybody is the same.
Cant say I don't agree but if the boss of the industry wants apples you will never sell him anything else.
Old 12th June 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatbeatstudio View Post
so what you guys are saying is. Don't do what the rest of the industry is doing.
Isn't that like showing up at a office job interview and saying , Im dressed like a goth because thats whats wrong with this industry everybody is the same.
Cant say I don't agree but if the boss of the industry wants apples you will never sell him anything else.
If the boss pays you sh1t... he can feel my wrath and I'll quit heh heh heh
Old 19th June 2015
Gear Nut

I produce very good edm... come see i give you good price

my song can make u super star like martin garlics
Old 6th July 2015
N.E
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I find this insulting on so many levels and disrespectful to the audio engineering /production community.
Old 5th August 2015
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft_bonz View Post
Big Room is dead, but I will also ghostproduce for you Small Room heh heh heh
Old 8th September 2015
Gear Head

You can PM me, so there will be no hype here.
Old 9th September 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLivingst View Post
You can PM me, so there will be no hype here.
Too late, just finalized the deal for a bargain. 5 grands advanced, then another 15k before handing out the master files. He'll be B.I.G. after that release, I swear, and he'll smoke Guetta up like Cheech & Chong
Old 26th November 2015
Quote:
But doesn't need THAT a lot of skill, passion and substance?
Attached Thumbnails
looking for a pro ghost producer-screenshot_232.jpg  
Old 29th December 2015
Gear Addict

hehehe post above a thumbnail of armin van buuren.. i watched a video where he tries to master his track where he fails so ****ing hard.. its really another showoff with too much money to keep high name high
His tracks sounds like loudness war garbage /= high range frequences all boosted and nothing is left but those high freqs. and to finish it its all Dead limited

hes like producing for 25 years and no clue what he is doing!!!!cant even take care for his own tracks = not a real producer

And who needs a ghost producer?? makes no logical sense or ur name is paris hilton
Old 3rd January 2016
i64
Gear Head

you guys realise that EDM isn't actually music...right?

sound yes. music no, hell no.
Old 5th January 2016
Here for the gear

Nobody here thought that MAYBE this kid wants to BE the Ghost Producer, and find out how to get into it?

This guy might make absolute bangers, but has a chin like Sarah Jessica Parker, and eyelids like a Stoner with Down's Syndrome... Nobody wants to see that **** on a main stage...
Old 5th January 2016
Gear Maniac

Old 2nd February 2016
Lives for gear

OMG that GIF above is horrible...
Old 2nd February 2016
Too many knobs for EDM. This is the perfect mixer for EDM-DJs!

Attached Thumbnails
looking for a pro ghost producer-pioneer-edms9x.jpg  
Old 2nd February 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtrain View Post
Wow. Any idea who that is? Name and Shame!
Old 2nd February 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
Wow. Any idea who that is? Name and Shame!
DJ Go Home?
Old 6th April 2016
Here for the gear

And I thought he was just showing the crowd the size of his A$$ hole... sorry totally mistaken there....
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search