The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
subsekt / Mattias Fridell _ Remix Competition
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Head

subsekt / Mattias Fridell _ Remix Competition

Hi Guys,

Hope some of you may be interested in this (MOD's - Please move to correct area if this should not be in here)

Cheers,

John

subsekt / Mattias Fridell Remix Comp – Begins 1st October 2012.

Lots of wicked prizes

Judged by Mattias, Bas Mooy, Jeroen Search, Myles Sergé, Unbalance, Advanced Human & Logotech.

Competition runs from 1st October 2012 – 30th November 2012 and we have some great prizes that have been supplied by our friends over @ Time and Space and audiorealism.

Prizes:

1 years Soundcloud Pro A/c, copy of Rob Papen Punch & audiorealism software bundle for Winner. 1 Years Soundcloud Lite A/c for 2 runner-ups.

To enter the competition:

1. Submit your remix to group: subsekt / Mattias Fridell _ Remix Competition group on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
2. Send your Email details in a message to subsekt.com's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
3. Cheers! :D
4. Allow for us to check details / track and approve.
5. Best of luck!!

PLEASE READ _ Rules available from: subsekt techno production forum, blog & online network

Parts will be available from tomorrow: subsekt.com's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

subsekt is a blog, forums & online network focused on Techno.

subsekt techno production forum, blog & online network

subsekt | subsekt techno production forum, blog & online network

Mattias Fridell: Mattias Fridell's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Competition kindly sponsored by:

Audiorealism: AudioRealism and Time & Space: Time+Space | Virtual Instruments, VST Plugins, Sample Libraries, Sample CDs, Downloads, Tutorial DVDs, Hardware and Software

Powered by Soundcloud

Flyer design by Klaas @ https://www.facebook.com/ARIFF.MUSIC

Old 30th September 2012
Lives for gear

I don't use facebook so I guess I'm out.
Old 30th September 2012
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Ai View Post
I don't use facebook so I guess I'm out.
Pity!

Haha - If you are interested - you should still join in Man
Old 1st October 2012
Gear Head

Stems are now available on soundcloud. Best of luck to everyone.

subsekt / Mattias Fridell _ Remix Competition by subsekt.com on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 3rd October 2012
Gear Head

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has DL'd the stems so far.. The response has been unreal.

Cheers,

J
Old 9th November 2012
Genre doesn't matter, correct? I'm seeing a lot of techno posts so far, and this is a techno song. I'm doing a heavy/electro version, hope that's fine.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search