The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mixing And Mastering engineer
Old 18th April 2018
Here for the gear

Mixing And Mastering engineer

Looking for a mixing mastering engineer who specializes in Tech-House and Techno.
Old 19th April 2018
< moderator message: thread moved >
Old 7th May 2018
Gear Addict

Hi,

I've just started a mastering studio equipped with high end hardware. You can check it here: Aava Mastering – Researching the Inner Workings of Sound

I have at least a 20 year long background in electronic music making.

Get in touch and let's make your tracks to sound the way you want. Satisfaction guaranteed.

best,
-- Markku / Aava Mastering
Old 3rd June 2018
Here for the gear

I'm too
Old 7th June 2018
Here for the gear
I mix out of the box: tubes and knobs, electrons and magnetics & all of the fun that comes with it. I love to mix as an art, but I'm not interested in turd polishing (paid my dues with that). I am selective about the artists/projects I take on. If you are into grittier & dub sounds I can employ spring reverb + tape delay and other gidgets and gadgets. Mix to 1/4inch 2track master available (upcharge for tape usage). I mix in real time w/no recall. I have nearly 20 years experience and a unique collection of hardware enabling the results. Each mix is a one of a kind holographic blend. My work has been played on radio and soundsystems around the world. If you like, you pay and I'll send the tracks to the mastering studio. If you do not like, no problem. I will trash your files. No charge no string. I am interested in helping those with artistic vision fill in that mix magic. Check PM.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search