The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
JOB: Hiring KONTAKT Sample Editing Expert
Old 6th March 2018
Here for the gear

JOB: Hiring KONTAKT Sample Editing Expert

I need to hire a KONTAKT expert ASAP. All work can be done remotely from anywhere in the world, and I can pay via PayPal or other means that is acceptable. (I am in Athens, Georgia U.S.A., but you can work from anywhere.) If interested, please contact me via email to [email protected]

I need help organizing hundreds of raw mono and stereo digital samples we are recording into well organized libraries that can be stored in Kontakt and easily triggered from MIDI sequences. Most of the samples need to have the following things done:

1. Remove noise before/after samples.
2. Normalize audio levels.
3. Assign samples in groups for easy triggering, e.g. drums together, percussion together, effects together, bass/lead instruments laid out for keyboards, etc.
4. In some cases, analog synthesizer and other sounds will need to be looped for proper sustain when triggered, with envelope and other characteristics adjusted as needed.
5. Melodic instruments will need to be properly assigned and transposed across a keyboard layout.

This project is being developed by a well known electronic music producer in the coming months. It will be a good bit of work for the next couple months or more.
Old 6th March 2018
How much samples do you got?

Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?

Please be more specific.
Old 20th April 2018
Hello, I sent an email. :-)
Old 24th April 2018
Old 27th May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabySound View Post
I need to hire a KONTAKT expert ASAP. All work can be done remotely from anywhere in the world, and I can pay via PayPal or other means that is acceptable. (I am in Athens, Georgia U.S.A., but you can work from anywhere.) If interested, please contact me via email to [email protected]

I need help organizing hundreds of raw mono and stereo digital samples we are recording into well organized libraries that can be stored in Kontakt and easily triggered from MIDI sequences. Most of the samples need to have the following things done:

1. Remove noise before/after samples.
2. Normalize audio levels.
3. Assign samples in groups for easy triggering, e.g. drums together, percussion together, effects together, bass/lead instruments laid out for keyboards, etc.
4. In some cases, analog synthesizer and other sounds will need to be looped for proper sustain when triggered, with envelope and other characteristics adjusted as needed.
5. Melodic instruments will need to be properly assigned and transposed across a keyboard layout.

This project is being developed by a well known electronic music producer in the coming months. It will be a good bit of work for the next couple months or more.
Hi! I have PMed you.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search