The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Wanna Hire Producer With Experience in Psytrance
Old 24th March 2017
  #31
Lives for gear
 
pointsource's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomer View Post
It's just that it's hilarious that you tell people (twice!) to drop their ego while you're basically asking someone to help you fullfill your own ego.

And now you start about people being hypocrites.
There is just so much fail in that...
I can see how you are quite the shrink, clap clap
Old 24th March 2017
  #32
Gear Addict
 

Think the OP is slightly confused here....complaining about everyone's ego whilst in the mean time the whole goal of his plan is to get the glory and fame of the gigs, without putting in the blood sweat and tears REAL artist put in every day realizing their dreams.

Sounds exactly like all those 'DJs' who fire over a pack of 'ideas' directing a producer to COPY arrangements of known successful tracks with the promise of good pay......where did I hear this before again?

BE REAL and OWN it - you just want to satisfy YOUR ego - nothing more, nothing less....just be a man about it and stop bitching

Old 24th March 2017
  #33
Lives for gear
 
pointsource's Avatar
 

Just enough guys, I don't care about what you think about this, I never did before, and never will. I stoped a long time ago, when I was a DJ and there's some bickering in this group too about what was real/fake, all this crap, backstabbing that happens everywhere. I care about my work and how I will make it happen, and the listeners. I don't care about what X "producer" or DJ thinks...
Old 24th March 2017
  #34
Lives for gear
 
pointsource's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Morley View Post
Think the OP is slightly confused here....complaining about everyone's ego whilst in the mean time the whole goal of his plan is to get the glory and fame of the gigs, without putting in the blood sweat and tears REAL artist put in every day realizing their dreams.

Sounds exactly like all those 'DJs' who fire over a pack of 'ideas' directing a producer to COPY arrangements of known successful tracks with the promise of good pay......where did I hear this before again?

BE REAL and OWN it - you just want to satisfy YOUR ego - nothing more, nothing less....just be a man about it and stop bitching

Yeah, right, I started in this business yesterday and know nothing, I just want someone to make music for me and call mine, that's exactly my plan, this is what is written in the 1s post right? You must have failed the text interpretation classes in school a lot of times.
Old 24th March 2017
  #35
Gear Addict
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointsource View Post
Yeah, right, I started in this business yesterday and know nothing, I just want someone to make music for me and call mine, that's exactly my plan, this is what is written in the 1s post right? You must have failed the text interpretation classes in school a lot of times.
I know I'm right

Oh and I never went to 'text interpretation classes' as they don't exist - maybe you failed the 'tell the truth' classes at the school of life too many times PMSL

Old 24th March 2017
  #36
Lives for gear
 
pointsource's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Morley View Post
I know I'm right

Oh and I never went to 'text interpretation classes' as they don't exist - maybe you failed the 'tell the truth' classes at the school of life too many times PMSL

ok, that explains a lot
Old 24th March 2017
  #37
Lives for gear
 
monomer's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointsource View Post
This is my spiritual mission,
Yeah, exactly, it's your spiritual mission. You will be in control. It will be your intellectual property made by your standards. You will be traveling the world and performing.
What else is in this deal besides YOUR ego?
Old 24th March 2017
  #38
Lives for gear
 
pointsource's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomer View Post
Yeah, exactly, it's your spiritual mission. You will be in control. It will be your intellectual property made by your standards. You will be traveling the world and performing.
What else is in this deal besides YOUR ego?
My higher self

Also, there's no other way to comunicate with other people in this world if you don't use the illusion of ego for it, I'm forced to... but as tool... But I don't expect you to understand those matters.
Old 8th April 2017
  #39
Gear Addict
 
veks's Avatar
I am not answering to this type of jobs anymore because I probably won't be payed, and iff yes, I would be payed miserly. I am not workin for free, so I don't work anymore.
Old 21st August 2017
  #40
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointsource View Post
Hi guys!

This is the solution I came up with to speed things up, I will be acting like an Executive Producer.

I'm lagging behind with my production and missing oportunities, and I'm at a point now that I can't focus 100% only in music. I'm building the foundation for my future, to be financially free and independent, not being a slave. So, in the last months I've been laser focused educating myself to become a pro trader, this is my life now, and music production (which was already going very slow) has almost reached a halt. Music is my passion and finishing my psytrance album is my dream and I wanna travel the world playing in festivals, and the trading carreer will boost that.

So, I'm looking for a producer which I will hire to finish the tracks for me. I'm gonna create the seed for inception. I'm gonna give the producer a starter kit, with the idea of the track, name, samples, and a reference track. The role of this producer will be to finish the track using everything provided, and I will give the thumbs up or down, and help along the way with some insights. This is not a difficult task. We are gonna work one track at a time, after finishing one, you receive next pack.

The mix doesn't need to be perfect, and no mastering needed. I can finish the mix and do the mastering here.

I just wanna reinforce that this is not a collab proposal, the tracks will be my intellectual property, I'm only hiring the manual labor. Gonna prep a nice contract for this.

If you are interested, please PM me, or post here in this thread, send me your soundcloud profile, etc... Then I can start the selection process.

This will be fun!


I'll do for free, why? because i'm that good srs

send me the stuff preferably in dr rex format as i wont warp/timestretch loops etc
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump