The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Free mixing & mastering
Old 11th July 2016
Gear Maniac

Free mixing & mastering

Hi guys

Me and a colleague of mine have invested in some space, treatment and gear to set up a dedicated mixing and mastering business.

He's qualified audio engineer with a number of years in the industry and has been building his studio outboard for a number of years whilst I've helped finance some other pieces of gear amongst other things.

You can check us out at Marox Audio Home - Electronic music mastering service and social links currently at twitter.com/maroxaudio and soundcloud.com/maroxaudio

Point to note is we're happy to do a few mixes and masters for anyone here free of charge, don't worry if you feel your work is not "worth it" - we're both hungry for something to do at the moment as we work to build our reputation so any work we get even free is appreciated and we'd be happy to help you lift your tracks up a bit with some professional mixing/mastering touches.

Some of you have been skeptical when we've approached you in PM where we listened to your track and wanted to help you by giving it a bit of a polish and final master - there's no catch, no charge and we're genuinely wanting to just help people get the best from their tracks whilst we build our reputation.

If you're interested then drop me a pm or email us both at [email protected]

Kind regards.

Coxy

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search