The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis. With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you'll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.

Discussions

One Synth Challenge

Just got Synthmaster One for next to nothing, crossgrade price. thought I'd put it through it's paces. I like it very much. The wavetables are really usable. Excellent filters, drag and drop modulation. The ONLY thing I'm not a fan of on KV331 stuff, is the portamento implementation. Something about the rate, its too...

View Post

First Hardware Synth

...of that is to get Rossum audios Sampler and Z plane filter and sample any VA/Wavetable VST like Serum or Synthmaster One Etc Wont be cheap though, Rossum audio is very expensive. Cheap version is any VST sampled in to the EMU emulator X sampler software (Google it, you can just about still buy it) which...

View Post

Favorite Plugins 2019

...to use Reason. And the obvious rockstars like pro-q3, neutron, Soundtoys, silenth1... Though I like the simple straightforwardness of synthmaster one lately too. Haven’t tried soothe yet but I keep hearing it’s incredible. Same with that other AI plugin... Gullfloss? I think that’s the name.

View Post