The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Amplifikation Creme

Kuassa

AMPLIFIKATION CREME IS THE CRÈME DE LA CRÈME OF GUITAR AMP SIMULATOR

The best guitar amp simulator for more modern high-gain guitar sound, metal, and alike. Distinguished by it’s darker, fuller, heavier sound which will be loved my metalheads and modern guitarists.

Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX and Rack Extensions which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares.

• S-Gear vs Kuassa
    Which one would fit better into a mix? I'm interested in using one or the other in a commercial mix.
  • Nominate your favourite guitar amp simulation plug-ins
    S-gear
  • Best amp sim plug-in
    Hi, i am new here, and i want to hear from you guys which amp sim plug-in do you recomend me to buy? Precisely, which one do you think is best: Amplitube 4, Guitar Rig 5, Bias...I have line 6 spider...
  • Most realistic amp sim VST?
    Hi, I'm looking for the best possible VST amp modeller - not fussed about fx etc, just how "real" the amps sound/feel. Have used GR5 for years, and while it is useful (especially for fx), I've...
  • Using guitar pedalboard into a clean amp sim - anyone doing this?
    I own a bunch of Amp Sims... Ampire XT (Studio One), S-Gear, Free Amplitube, Kuassa Creme, GTR Solo, I may be forgetting some. Yesterday I tried just using my pedalboard into a clean amp sim,...
  • Improve guitar tone in home recording?
    I've been using the NI Rammstein plugin (Guitar Rig) for my heavy distortion guitar stuff, and I'm generally happy with it, but I've never been happy with any clean tone presets, nor the sound of...
  • Slate Digital Adds S-Gear Guitar Amp Plugin & Eiosis Air/Earth to Everything Bundles
    Slate Digital Announces the addition of S-GEAR Virtual Amps and Eiosis Air/Earth Modules to its EVERYTHING BUNDLE. Los Angeles, CA - Professional Audio Developer Slate Digital announces new third...
  • Overloud TH3 AMP Sim
    www.overloud.com
  • HoRNet HDS1 guitar distortion released
    HoRNet HDS1 is a guitar distortion modeled after a famous pedal produced by a Japanese manufacturer since the latest seventies. The sound of the pedal can be recognized in many recordings of the...
  • Best plug-ins/impulses for rock/metal guitars?
    Hello everybody. I've played guitars for a while now but I've only started engineering recently. Any help would be appreciated. Anyway, I'm working on a project for a Black Metal band where the...
  • BIAS vs Pod Farm vs Peavy ReValver4 vs TSE x50
    Hi guys, I already have Pod Farm 2.5 Platinum, and I have some money left (around CAD$200). So torn among BIAS Professional, Peavy ReValver4 and TSE x50 :facepalm: I don't djent; my main...
  • Kuassa Cerberus Bass Amp (VST/VST3/AAX/AU)
    KUASSA CERBERUS BASS AMP Product page, with sound samples and download link http://www.kuassa.com/products/cerberus-bass-amplifikation/ VST - VST3 - AAX (32 & 64 bit) - AU (also...
  • Please help! What are they doing to get this sound???
    I'm mixing a band right now. I'm a new fledgling dude doing this stuff. I am pretty good at getting a decent sound. I've had a lot of compliments on my drum tones and guitar tones. I'm not so...
  • Best amp simulation software?
    I've been using Guitar Rig for a while, but I'm curious to try another amp simulator. My only requirements are that it must be AAX and there must be a physical pedal board available to control the...
  • Looking for an amp sim
    Was hoping to get some recomendations on an amp sim. I play mostly HR/HM, and want whatever is current and "best". Someone tried turning me on to Guitar Rig, but I wasnt really thrilled with the...