The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

HoRNet HDS1 guitar distortion released

My god, Kuassa have done a good job of those amps, really authentic tones. Might have to pick these up now.

View Post

S-Gear vs Kuassa

S-gear is great at sounding like a real tube amp, and is very versatile. The Kuassa Creme isn't so versatile but has a pretty good high-gain distortion and I prefer it for more modern Rock/Metal tones. Apples and oranges, really. You better just download the demos and audition them.

View Post

Kuassa Classic Guitar Tones Collection Refill - Free!

Hello folks, despite the exhausting delay... please allow us to announce the availability of our first official refill for Kuassa Amplifikation and Efektor series. It's already available for download at Kuassa's Download page >> Downloads | KUASSA (scroll to the Utilities & Presets section at...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

AMPLIFIKATION CREME IS THE CRÈME DE LA CRÈME OF GUITAR AMP SIMULATOR The best guitar amp simulator for more modern high-gain guitar sound, metal, and alike. Distinguished by it’s darker, fuller, heavier sound which will be loved my metalheads and modern guitarists. Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX and Rack Extensions which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares.