The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Recent Discussions

BIAS vs Pod Farm vs Peavy ReValver4 vs TSE x50

Hi guys, I already have Pod Farm 2.5 Platinum, and I have some money left (around CAD$200). So torn among BIAS Professional, Peavy ReValver4 and TSE x50 :facepalm: I don't djent; my main...

View Thread

Slate Digital Adds S-Gear Guitar Amp Plugin & Eiosis Air/Earth to Everything Bundles

Slate Digital Announces the addition of S-GEAR Virtual Amps and Eiosis Air/Earth Modules to its EVERYTHING BUNDLE. Los Angeles, CA - Professional Audio Developer Slate Digital announces new third...

View Thread

S-Gear vs Kuassa

Which one would fit better into a mix? I'm interested in using one or the other in a commercial mix.

View Thread

Review Highlights

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

AMPLIFIKATION CREME IS THE CRÈME DE LA CRÈME OF GUITAR AMP SIMULATOR The best guitar amp simulator for more modern high-gain guitar sound, metal, and alike. Distinguished by it’s darker, fuller, heavier sound which will be loved my metalheads and modern guitarists. Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX and Rack Extensions which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares.