The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Tweak, Play, and Sequence Samples – volca-Style You can perform with just one unit --- the volca sample. The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound --- vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches --- becomes material for your creations! Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer ・ A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential ・ Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters ・ Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps ・ Swing function lets you generate grooves Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator ・ Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator ・ Reverb effect New functions of the volca sample ・ Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app ・ With the KORG SYRO library included in the SDK, you can create your own tools with the interface that you design for your platform. ・ Song mode allows more dynamic performances ・ Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series ・ Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences ・ Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW. ・ MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device ・ Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere

Discussions

Korg Volca Sample owners: How you doin?

Previous/current Korg Volca Sample owners. How YOU doin? I was just wondering if you still own the Korg Volca Sample. If you still use it... Etc... Unfortunately I haven't used mine much. I planned on using it as a dedicated drum machine and adding additional samples which I never got around to. I did try the...

View Post

Behringer Analog Drum Machine

...with general but useful editing features and add some analog components to the signal path like distortion, eq, filter. think volca sample with better quality conversion, expandable storage, multiple outs and analog signal path after the digital file is triggered. of course, a nice sequencer.

View Post

Trying to pick a Hardware Sequencer is sort of maddening

So... I wonder why you're specifically after hardware. The reason I'd get a hardware sequencer, and the reason I'd suggest it to anyone else, is principly because it gets you "hands-on." In the case of the MPC this mostly means playing the lines (rather than pointing and clicking with a mouse/keyboard). If...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides