The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

KORG ARP Odyssey synthesizer

...for $500-$600 then will buy a full sized synth for $1000+ if you want full sized keys just get a Korg Triton Taktile 49, and use that to play the minikeyed Karp Kodyssey, the package would cost the same as a full sized version of the Karp Kodysseey but you will also have Triton rompler...

View Post

New 61 Key Controller Choices...

...me and it is what I was looking for, a good midi controller and it has some sounds. The Korg Triton Taktile 49. The keybed is not great but it serves me well, all the controls are awesome, using Logic Pro X and MainStage here, all the features are great. The built in sounds...

View Post

Yamaha Reface.. yes

...can control nothing but the keys. Maybe one day I'll buy one or two but for now I bought a Korg Triton Taktile 49, which has built-in sounds (512) and it is a great midi controller.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

TRITON taktile controller feature a stylish design that projects a sense of professionalism, functionality and style, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that's used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the TRITON taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of TRITON taktile; it's a MIDI controller that's full of features that will stimulate your creativity. Features

• Full-featured USB/MIDI controller with 512 built-in sounds from the TRITON workstation
  • Creative control over effects and synths with the Kaoss-style X-Y touch pad
  • Keeps your hands off your computer - X-Y pad can be used as a mouse pad
  • Play notes and chords or trigger scene changes from the velocity-sensitive pads
  • Get up and running fast with included presets for Live 9, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools 10, and other popular DAW software
  • Includes Korg Legacy Collection, software instruments based on classic Korg synthesizers