The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Taktile features a stylish design that projects a sense of professionalism, functionality and style, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that's used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of the taktile; it's a MIDI controller that's full of features that will stimulate your creativity. Features

• Full-featured USB/MIDI controller with extensive control options
  • Creative control over effects and synths with the Kaoss-style X-Y touch pad
  • Keeps your hands off your computer - X-Y pad can be used as a mouse pad
  • Play notes and chords or trigger scene changes from the velocity-sensitive pads
  • Get up and running fast with presets for Live 9, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools 10, and other popular DAW software
  • Includes Korg Legacy Collection, software instruments based on classic Korg synthesizers

Discussions

Korg Triton Taktile

...the Taktile will not automatically? I have to assign the keys to the plug-in? I'm pretty convinced I want the Taktile 49 as a workstation because, as a drummer, I like the reviews I've heard of the pads with the keys. I was thinking about the Novation Impulse, but the Taktile deal breaker is...

View Post

February 2018 New Gear Thread

Sexiest buy in this thread so far. Now I can plug in my Taktile 49 controller and have the iPhone charged at the same time while playing. Sure am glad I spent $28 on that other adapter first that didn’t have the power option. I’m sure Apple just didn’t think about people wanting to power...

View Post

Recommendations for a basic, affordable synth module for a combo organ sound

...much the additions may enhance the possibility. Another option for about the same money as the Reface is the Korg Triton Taktile 49. Also very light-weight, contains 3 Farfisa sounds, 49 keys, also useful as controller keyboard. Sounds aren't that editable, and likely the Reface has better emulations.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides