The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Low-cost momentary footswitch for Korg products with assignable footswitch jack or sustain. The low-cost Korg PS3 pedal can be used for sustain when connected to the damper input of Korg keyboards. It can also be used for the assignable footswitch jack on Korg products, where it will provide various functions depending on the product's settings. The PS3 features a tough, molded plastic body with a non-slip rubber base.

Discussions

Foote Control Systems P3S Mastering Edition Compressor Review

Thank's Roger, saving for PS3 ME, we will contact personally soon.

View Post

mastering compressor comparison test

...devices to each other, we looked for settings that show what they do best. included are airfield liminator hendyamp pollock knif pure mu hcl varis fote ps3 me maselec mla3 (linked) tegeler cream tegeler schweerkraftmaschine (with many different models) here you can find the report in german High-End Mastering Kompressoren im Vergleich - Dichte und Dynamik here the files https://www.dropbox.com/s/w654zctwnchzte8/Mastering%20Compressor%20Test.zip?dl=1 and the youtube video YouTube the language should not scare...

View Post

December 2018 new gear thread

I still own brand new unopened PS2 and XBOX360 games still in their cellophane. The last console I bought was a pure-white PS4 Destiny Edition. Dying to get RDR2.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?