The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

prologue is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesizer. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic minilogue and the monophonic monologue, it’s the long awaited debut of the flagship: the prologue. prologue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customization. The lineup is comprised of two models that cover musicians’ needs for not only stage use, but also studio, home, or touring use: 16-voice 61-key prologue-16, and the eight-voice 49-key prologue-8. These instruments are capable of sounds that go beyond existing analog synthesizers.

Discussions

Korg Prologue

Here's a thread from Musicplayer about a leak from France: KORG PROLOGUE 8 et KORG PROLOGUE 16 translation - Prologue, the new hybrid analog synth from KORG A 49-key, polyphonic analog polyphonic synthesizer and the 61-key, 16-channel version, which can be described as a "hybrid" synth by integrating a digital motor into the center of its...

View Post

Korg Prologue

I tested the Korg Prologue 16 at my local dealer today, for 15 minutes. It was hooked up to some M-audio monitor. I didn't find the sound as satisfying as DSI Prophet-6, OB-6, or Prophet 12. Maybe it's the monitor...

View Post

Baloran ‘The River’ Synthesizer

...own a couple dozens synths including some classics and moderns (my polys are OB-X, Prophet 6, OB6, Rev2 16 voices, Prologue 16, Analog 4, Juno 106), but this synth has a sound that just seems unique with no overlaps with what I have! Exciting stuff!!! I'm a film composer and am looking forward to...

View Post

Video Guides