The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Open Architecture Synthesis, Effects, & Audio I/O OASYS PCI integrates professional-quality synthesis, effects processing, and computer audio input and output into a single, professional PCI audio card - the perfect complement to any MIDI sequencer or digital audio workstation. Much more than just an audio card, OASYS PCI offers a vast array of professional synthesis and effects processing tools, including some of the best synths and effects available at any price. Even better, it's fueled by a powerful system of dedicated DSPs, leaving your main CPU free to play back audio tracks and run host-based plug-ins. To learn more, see the OASYS PCI Overview. If you already use a different audio I/O solution, such as MOTU PCI-324 or Digidesign ProTools, OASYS PCI adds exceptional Korg-quality synthesizers and effects to your system without burdening your CPU.

Discussions

Korg Oasys PCI vs Yamaha VL1

Hi From what I've searched the Korg Oasys PCI seems to be even better than the Korg Z1 or Prophecy, making it likely the top Physical Modeling polyphonic synth available. In terms of monophonic/duophonic, the Yamaha VL1 seems to be quite well rated and from the demos I've heard, it seems indeed an amazing machine. I was...

View Post

Z1 vs K5000

I honestly wouldn't bother with having a dedicated computer just to be able to run Oasys PCI... Go with Z1.

View Post

Ensoniq PARIS 64 bit ASIO driver

If someone resurrected the Korg OASYS PCI, I would pay way more than $50 for the driver.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?