The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A true synthesizer with an analog modeling tone generator Powerful-sounding oscillator section Knife-sharp filter section An amp section with great presence and distortion EG and LFO add subtle tonal movement Virtual patches for even more sophisticated sound-editing Versatile and distinctive vocoder 128 programs for immediate use A full range of effects Freely settable arpeggiator Process an external audio source via the audio inputs MIDI controller functionality Controls designed for easy access Pop and distinctive looks, and an included mini-mic

Discussions

New KORG Minilogue 37 Key Synth

And then, the white hot take on why Korg is stupid to go with minikeys. Only the hugest synths possible, or NO SALE! And then, the MicroKorg sales chart rebuttal. And then the "MicroKorg was impossible to play" retort. Finally, death threats, and return to Step 1 as someone else confirms for mini.

View Post

Analogue poly for newborn?

My wife gave birth a few hours ago and I'm wondering which analogue poly to get it (I Haven't actually found out the sex of the baby yet). I was speculating that a Jupiter 8 might be a good choice or maybe a microKORG. All input welcome.

View Post

Is there any reason to own vintage sampler nowadays?

...Instruments OB-6 Pro 2 Dave Smith Instruments Pro 2 Prophet 12 Dave Smith Instruments Prophet 12 Sequential Prophet-6 Dave Smith Instruments Sequential Prophet-6 Arp Odyssey Korg Arp Odyssey MicroKorg XL Korg MicroKorg XL MS2000B Korg MS2000B Radias Korg Radias Little Phatty Tribute Moog Little Phatty Tribute Minimoog Voyager - Electric Blue Moog Minimoog Voyager - Electric Blue Bass Station II Novation Bass Station II JD-800 Roland JD-800 JUNO-6 Roland JUNO-6 Jupiter-8 Roland Jupiter-8 JX-8P Roland JX-8P SH-1 Roland SH-1 SH-101 Roland SH-101 SH-2 Roland SH-2 Blofeld Keyboard - White Waldorf...

View Post

Video Guides