The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Ultimate Virtual Instrument Pack We are pleased to announce that KORG Legacy Collection series is now available in 64-bit! KORG's Legacy Collection series, made up of legendary KORG synthesizers including MS-20, Polysix, Mono/Poly, WAVESTATION and M1, as well as MDE-X effects processor and LegacyCell will now work on the latest 64-bit DAWs. Special Bundle includes following softwares: - MS-20 - Polysix - Mono/Poly - M1 - WAVESTATION - MDE-X

Discussions

Getting my Prophet6 to sound like a Polysix

...get a new Maserati to deliver the same performance as a 1980’s Chrysler K-car. Never gonna happen. Just get either the Korg Legacy Collection VST, or a Korg Kronos (it has a Polysix synth engine built in). The Korg VST or the Kronos version sound just as good, if not better, than the original Polysix (which I had and used for several...

View Post

korg Arp Odyssey plugin

For Current Users of KORG Legacy Collection: Announcement of Server Migration Accompanying Partial Termination of Service We will soon be migrating our server to KORG ID and KORG Shop along with the partial termination of service of KORG USER NET. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to KORG Legacy Collection users. We request that you follow...

View Post

Early-Late 80s/Early 90s sounds on a budget

I did the same! I wanted to enjoy the Matrix 6 but without a programmer the process was just frustrating to me. Same with the JX3P although to a much lesser extent. I converted the 3P to a Kiwi 3P and I don’t know what I was thinking...now I abolsutely need the programmer to fully...

View Post