The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

KORG Gadget for iOS is a completely new mobile music production app that has won numerous awards. In conjunction with the long-awaited appearance of KORG Gadget for Mac which brings support to the desktop environment, the iOS version has also advanced to its next stage. In version 3, newly added gadgets bring audio support, elevating this iOS software to the level of a complete all-in-one production environment. In addition to interoperation with the Mac version via iCloud, and powerful functions for export to Ableton Live, new technologies have been successively included to further expand the functionality and enjoyability. It goes without saying that universal support is provided for iPad, iPhone, and iPad Pro, making this a mobile music production studio that fills all your music production needs.

Discussions

Amazed by How Good iPad Synths Are!

...gadget with 16 pads. * Supports the latest technology including Allihoopa, Ableton Link, and Bluetooth MIDI. * Seamless connection between KORG Gadget for iOS and KORG Gadget for Mac enables a smooth workflow so you can produce music anytime and anywhere

View Post

Korg Gadget

I only have gadget le at the moment been thinking about upgrading but I don't really use my iPad that much , a X over increases my interest . interested to know how much it will cost too, if they will do a bundled deal , if there will be discount or even free update...

View Post

Anybody bought Korg Gadget for Mac?

I'm on the fence with this purchase. I'm a huge fan of Gadget for iOS, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed that there's no cross-grade option for those that already own all the iOS versions of the plugins. However, I'll most likely bite the bullet and grab this at some point as I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?