The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

With outstanding sounds, powerful sequencing and pattern managment, and awesome Korg effects, the Korg Electribe is primed for modern music production. Much more than a typical drum machine, you can construct 16-part arrangements, synchronize with other Korg instruments, and even export your productions as an Ableton Live set! Over 400 sounds are on tap, assignable to the 16 velocity-sensitive pads in any combination you like. When it comes to creating drums, bass, and synthesizer grooves for your studio projects or live performance, you'll be blown away by the Korg Electribe music production workstation.

Discussions

Let's talk about: WORKSTATIONS!

...mood of true tear provoking nostalgy. Of course you can include modern workstations as well such as Yamaha Montage or Electribe 2 (to the extent that you consider this a workstation). I have already written too much in this OP, so I will just complete it by lining up the very different workstations I...

View Post

Korg Electribe 2 (opinions ? would you recommend it ?)

Hi, I'm curious to hear from Korg Electribe 2 users, basically how do they like it ? would they recommend it ? or another alternative that's better ? I watched some videos of the Electribe 2, and noticed that it is not very user friendly, or maybe requires a good amount of time to learn...

View Post

Will there ever be a keyboard sampler..?

...departments. Korg and Roland they don’t bother to get involved seriously into the samplers/pad style/workstations/groove boxes category. The Korg Electribe 2 is a joke in terms of the current offerings and competition, derived mainly from Akai but and from Novation as well and other companies. And we can’t forget and the awesome Toraiz SP...

View Post

Video Guides