The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice processor was released in the early 1980's. It consisted of a Vocoder with its own internal waveforms, a five part Harmonizer, a Pitch-shifter and an Internal Synth. The Vocoder is very intelligible. While the Harmonizer has its own unique effect. It has five polyphonic voices, four with chorus on, unison mode and 64 memory patches to store your settings.

Discussions

Korg DW8000 or DVP-1?

I've found a guy on Craigslist selling a Korg DW8000 for $250 and a Korg DVP-1 for $200. My first instinct was to go for the DW8000 (after testing it out, of course) but after reading a bit about the DVP-1, I'm torn. I don't really NEED either, but I've got a serious case of...

View Post

KORG ARP Odyssey synthesizer

... • DSS-1 • DVP-1 • DW-6000 • DW-8000 • ElecTribe A (EA-1) • ElecTribe M (EM-1) • ElecTribe MX (EMX-1) • ElecTribe R (ER-1) • ElecTribe S...

View Post

NAMM 2019 - Your Predictions, Rumors and Desires...

So I decided to revisit my original post. Many of these desires are not in sync with at all with NAMM. NAMM tends to be bigger manufacturers. So I am going to redo this (what I have above is still my desires for these manufacturers for the year). So let's look my revised list... Out of...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?