The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

he K&H O300 are classed as near-mid field speakers. they have a 3-way design which is ideal for providing neutrality over the whole frequency spectrum but they are very much suited to being listened to up and a little closer than traditional mid-fields. (in fact the wave-guiding design of them is supposed to minimise early reflections off of a mixing console so you can see what they had in mind when being designed!) The transient response is fantastic (owe’ing largely to the 3 way design) very easy to hear what’s happening dynamically across the whole spectrum and makes working with them a dream.

Discussions

New Event Opal Monitors - not your regular speakers

...with the Opals that are "flush mounting" wise? I'm still in debate with my self between a pair of K&H 0300 and the Opals. I need a new pair of monitors that are TIGHT in the low(end) and not to harsh in the upper/mid region. I'm going to have a new studio that will...

View Post

88.2 - 96kHz Vs 44.1-48kHz (a thread to end them all!!)

...big 24" monitors for Cubase and my Auratones on my desk and that they would somewhat obscure my K&H 0300's (but not the tweeters and mids - mainly the bass drivers) She said "so you think you can actually hear the difference - or is it just another theory dear" So she blind folds me and...

View Post

ATC 110, 25A / Amphion One18 / Barefoot M45, Micromain45 / Focal Twin / Kii Three

ATC SCM20s are great, but overpriced. Had them together SCM25 for some years and also had Neumann KH310, the latter are a better monitor without a doubt. ATC gets interesting with 50s and up, but crazy expensive for what they offer. Dutch&Dutch, Genelec, Kii, Neumann offer much more for the money and no, it is...

View Post