The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

List of Synthesizers featuring rare features

...Aftertouch (expansions excluded): Akai VX-600 AX-80 Alesis Andromeda A6 Jomox Sunsyn Oberheim Matrix-12 Xpander Octave Plateau Voyetra 8 Rhodes Chroma Roland MKS-80 Super Jupiter Sequential Circuits Prophet T8 Studio Electronics Omega CODE Other features I will finish later: LFO to midi sync Midi merge (IN signal is going to OUT too) Breath controller input Pitch bend affects only to held down keys Midi with computer connection Pitch to midi Separated FM modulation for filter Please notify me about something else rare feature you...

View Post

iConnectivity mio 10, opinions?

In my experience mio10 was complete garbage (the software kept crashing or freezing) and the connection matrix wasn't so intuitive for me. Now I do everything I need (sending clock, midi cc, midi notes from Bitwig, Maschine, Novation Circuit or Akai Advance) with the Kenton midi thru 25 + the Kenton midi merge 4.

View Post

Starting over: Going 100% rackmount!

...so far that's what I've found. So currently I have the R2M plugged into the Midiboard's Midi-In port which does the Midi Merge with keyboard data inside the Midiboard, then it's output into DD and X. Works great. R2M also has Midi-In and does the Midi Merge if a keyboard is connected to it, but...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?