The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

QuNexus is the most versatile keyboard we could dream up. Equal parts portable and powerful, QuNexus delivers professional sound and connectivity, and is durable enough to survive whatever life on the road may throw at you. Highly programmable and customizable, QuNexus connects to every electronic instrument and software package in your studio, putting control back in your hands. Designed for music-makers, by music-makers, QuNexus offers you everything you want out of a keyboard now, and anything you can imagine in the future. Keith set out to create a deeply expressive and adaptable keyboard that can be personally programmed by each artist, but can also withstand the realities of daily use and abuse. The result is QuNexus, the toughest and smartest keyboard on the market.

Discussions

List of Synthesizers featuring rare features

...GEM S2 S3 Elka MK55 MK88 Ensoniq EPS EPS-16+ SQ-80 TS-10 VFX VFX-SD ASR-10 Kurzweil MIDIBoard Roland A-80 A-50 New England Digital Synclavier (Needs confirmation of the model or version!) Rhodes Chroma MK 7 AM Infinite Response VAX 77 Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus Responds to polyphonic aftertouch via Midi (PolyAt implemented in synth engine): Alesis Micron Ion Fusion QuadraSynth QS serie S4 / S4 plus Ensoniq ASR-88 KT-76 TS-12 Fizmo Generalmusic / GEM S2r Rhodes Chroma Polaris Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Waldorf Blofeld Q MicroQ Wave Microwave I Microwave II Microwave XT Korg OASYS Kurzweil K150 K250 K1000 K2000 K1200 HX1000 GX1000 SX1000 PX1000 PX1000+ Mark Pro One Mark Pro Two E-MU Emax Morpheus UltraProteus Roland D-70 JV-1010 JV-1080 JV-2080 XV-2020 XV-3080 XV-5080 XV-5050 SoundCanvas SC-55 HPD-10 HPD-15 Juno-D / Di Yamaha TG500 Midi Mono...

View Post

The Modular Thread 2016

...reach pitch/note and 2 -3 parameters extra via midi cc. my plan was to play it via midi polyphonically (via qunexus or daw), and use v/oct inputs for indiv vco pitch modulation. :lol::lol:

View Post

Sensel Morph - Surprised not more buzz about this puppy

Sensitivity is terrible!! I don't have Maschine, but i have a QuNexus, and i currently use a KORG microkeyAir, which supposed to be way worse than a Machine. I bought one just because it looked like the most sensitive interface available. My primary aim was to use it for playing drums. There are two huge problems with it:...

View Post

Video Guides