The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

VPC1 is professional MIDI controller developed for virtual piano players,
featuring Kawai's celebrated wooden-key keyboard action technology. The keyboard action for serious pianists: RM3 Grand II delivers the most realistic playing experience ever found in a MIDI controller. Connect to your PC or Mac using a single USB cable, to your favourite semi-weighted board using MIDI, or control both simultaneously. Take full advantage of your virtual piano's stunning resonances and unlooped sustain with the included Kawai F-30 triple pedal controller.

Discussions

NAMM: Kawai VPC1 Virtual Piano Controller

A virtual piano controller from a real piano company Kawai proudly introduces the VPC1, featuring unparalleled keyboard action realism, impressive hardware/software flexibility, stunning piano-like design, and strong backing from the industry’s leading developers. The VPC1 is a professional MIDI keyboard controller developed especially for use with virtual piano software. This unique product – the first...

View Post

Korg Prologue

...Personality. I really like the keybed on the Prologue as well. My only keyboard the last year has been a Kawai VPC-1, grand piano action MIDI board for playing VST. (Both piano/rhodes and Arturia VST synths, love the CS-80 emulation by the way :-) My point is, I find the keys on the Prologue very...

View Post

88 key midi controller with kawai-like action?

Keyboard controllers with a pianistic touch like the CA , but without any sound. The VPC1 is comparable but inferior to the CA. Key travel is more shallow and dynamic range is more limited. Also the keys on the CA are much longer - so easier to play and control. The Studiologic SL88 Grand...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides