The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

MIDI sequencer with 3.5" floppy drive. It has 64K of internal memory reserved for storing SYSEX messages (into 10 files). It has one MIDI in and two outputs offering 32 channels of data. It has tape sync i/o, a metronome input and a footswitch. Note Capacity: 26,000 notes Resolution: 96ppqn

Discussions

Digging for '76:14' clues...

...coincidentally I knew because i could hear it on his stuff, he was using DX100 a lot into the Quadraverb. Kawai Q80 Sequencer. Later Cubase on Atari. But i would say up to around and including 7614 it was all Kawai Q80. Im actually listening to the album to remind myself, much easier! Ok 14:31...

View Post

MPC live

...MPC should not need external controls or devices to make up for a lack of basic features. Currently I use a Kawai Q80 as master to my MPC for the tempo track plus 32 linear tracks, one of which sends program changes to switch sequences on the MPC. My song mode is the Q80. I...

View Post

Ten of the best step sequencers

That Polyend Seq looks VERY interesting, would love to give it a try at some point.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides