The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

The gbQ is a full featured distortion generator. Incorporating both odd and even distortion control. The gbQ adds a structure control which sweeps a Joemeek proprietary designed filter to shape the tone allowing the gbQ to emulate all types of distortion pedal sounds and tones. The gbQ can behave and mimic many different boutique distortion pedals. With controls like pre/post EQ distortion, 3 Band sweep EQ, Hard/Soft knee, DI output with level and ground lift, and you have a distortion/EQ pedal with full control and functionality that you can own. Features: Hi-Impedance FET Class-A Preamp with up to 20dB of gain Odd and Even Harmonic Distortion or Clean Enhancement Unique "Structure" control for even more tone shaping 3-band swept MeEQualizer - pre or post distortion Master Volume Overall Bypass switch Send and Return DI Output with Earth Lift Headphone Output

Discussions

Joemeek GBQ

Hey gang, I picked up a Joemeek GBQ awhile back and have been fussing with it ever since. It seems as though it'd be tweakable enough to generate a VOX-y, top boost-esque overdrive (even through my Pro Tube Series Twin) but I've been fairly disappointed with it thus far. Does anyone have any experience with...

View Post

Favorite hardware distortion

mono, but very nice on synths joemeek GBQ you can treat even and odd overtones seperately, plus good graphic eq and some other features unfortunately almost impossible to find second hand

View Post

Favorite hardware distortion

I went and looked this Joemeek GBQ up and ummmm....... Did anyone at Joemeek think about how the logo looks on this thing? Hahaha!!!!! Just sayin'.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides