The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

JLCooper Nexus, the 3 input, 8 output MIDI switcher. Nexus means "link", which perfectly describes this product. Nexus is a simple way to efficiently link together a medium size MIDI stage or studio rig.

Discussions

Omnisphere 2 vs Refx Nexus

I was going to purchase one or two vst's. I was looking at my options: 1. Update to Omni 2 2. Buy Nexus 2 Which would you prefer and why? Thanks!

View Post

Do you even layer ?

...your playing/sequencing. I think layering three lead sounds is an EDM/Software thing. Instead of making an interesting patch, people combine Nexus patches to make something new. Go listen to old Chicago House or Detroit Techno. Its X0X drums, maybe a Juno if they were big time, and a sampler playing samples. Bands like Kraftwerk...

View Post

"No/x% Presets" badge to tracks and albums?

...as: "Do I like this song?" Yes. No. And that's it. They aren't thinking about whether they've heard the same sodding Nexus piano preset for the 200th time, or whether Gross Beats' slow triplet was used to slow down the song. We are, yes. But they aren't. When companies are brainstorming strategies on how to position their...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?