The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Unlike a lot of seemingly versatile stompboxes that turn out to be one-trick ponies, the JHS Prestige buffered boost pedal looks dead simple but actually adds three invaluable tools to your pedalboard. Set the knob to between 0-25%, and the Prestige acts as a straight-up buffer, making up for the high frequencies lost to long cable runs and unbuffered pedal circuitry. It's like adding a fresh pack of strings to your guitar. When you push the Prestige past half way, you get this sweetening drive that's perfect for pushing low-watt tube preamps past the breakup point.

Discussions

Bill Laswell's Neve console on sale on ebay

$110,000? I hate to be the cellfone on this, but a man once said 'giving a man a Les Paul will NOT make him Les Paul' I never understood celebrity endorsements in the recording industry, or any industry for that matter. So what if it belonged to Bill Laswell? You buy it, you ain't gonna play like...

View Post

Active Bass Gtr problem, possible to overload bass guitars electronics????

Hi, I had my Ibanez Prestige Active 5-string and was laying down some tracks, did about 5 tracks and all was great, but half-way through the track, I notice the bass got a whole lot quieter. I look at Nuendo and the recorded waveform has obviously been cut down to half in amplitube size... My first thought,...

View Post

Avid postpones Q4 earnings call "indefinitely," accounting under investigation

All things are possible, but Avid is hardly a company that lends itself to that kind of move. Without PT, the rest looks very sickly indeed. Bits here and bits there, both geographically and organisationally, as well as technically. In the past, Avid enjoyed halcyon days of engineers playing in a private...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?