The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

2-way Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with 8" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, and DSP Room Mode Calibration Bi-amplified monitor with JBL DSP-enabled RMC Room Mode Correction system. Features: Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position. RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes. Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities. Silk dome transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control. Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to video monitors. Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation. Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.

Discussions

$10,000 Final Studio Upgrade!

Well let's see. 1. Used JBL monitors JBL LSR4328P Studio Monitors $700 2. UA 1176 used $1000 3. Neve Portico 5012 used $1000 (two stereo channels, clean and dirty with silk switch) 4. Neumann KM184 used $500 5. U87 used $2000 6. Used Avantone Mixcubes $200 (you only need one for reference)...

View Post

Roll call, what monitors are you using..?

I have a few pairs: A) JBL LSR4328p + LSR 4312sp, B) Avantones, C) QSC K10s , and on my secondary rig LSR 305 mkI,

View Post

Verdict on the Moog Phatty-Sub series?

...syndrome, I’ll refer you to this big JBL LSR monitor thread; how can i clean the front of my jbl lsr4328p speakers? Many different products have been made with this coating substance that feels like smooth, fine velvet when new, but can degrade into a sticky residue years later. I also have these monitors and...

View Post