The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 5” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF, and 41 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Detented Level Control, HF and LF Trim Controls. LSR305 Includes US Power Cord. LSR305/230 Includes international Power Cord.

Discussions

Behringer DeepMind 12

... It's heavier than I thought it would be, and overall feels like a real, substantial instrument. Through my JBL 305's, it has plenty of punch. I've heard some complain that it's too thin raw; that you need to dip into the effects to get a really good sound, but to...

View Post

Best Studio Monitors for Apartment Bedroom -- $250 price range

there shall be only one... JBL LSR305 I hear the mark2 306 is the bomb yea baby

View Post

Kali Audio Announces Debut Product Line: LP-6 and LP-8 Studio Monitors

I love my LSR305 MK1 and felt saddened about JBL corporate. Found out about KALI and now I want to sell my 305s and get a pair of the LP6. More bass, cleaner highs. Larger speakers. And a renegade team that wants to make cool stuff that's affordable. I wonder why they're called Lone Pine....

View Post