The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Α warm sine-wave, analog tremolo pedal, made with carbon comp resistors voiced after the lush sound found in vintage Fender® Amps! It can also be used as a clean boost ! Just set the Depth control to zero, adjust the Level to your preference and enjoy a warm and harmonically rich boost of your sound ! The Chill can also be used with bass guitars.

Discussions

Sometimes convertors ARE the problem // I love Gearslutz.com !!

Sounds like you've became quite worked up about this. In future, I will take your advice and study so I have a clue what I am talking about before jumping to conclusions. By the way, the Lynx Aurora doesn't have preamps. Perhaps you didn't research this lol Although I admittedly may not be as experienced...

View Post

Antelope Audio announces DISCRETE 8 interface and accompanying modelling mics

I am so so so sorry but I just can't help myself....this "latency via DAW" when talking about Antelope or Apollo.....WHAT are you people ON ABOUT?!?! wworried The whole POINT with these interfaces is N O T MONITORING VIA THE DAW!!!!!! If you're going to NOT use the thing that makes them infintely better when it...

View Post

New Behringer Synth Modules!

...bald aliens with no neck? :lol: That's personal I guess. Maybe it'll be awesome, maybe bland and uninspiring. Something for the chill room at a hippie festival? Who knows. confoosed. Still have to see what the whole Behringer mini-synth thing will be like though.. Also waiting for the Malekko Drum Machine and the BFF, those...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?