The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

It's an effect. It's an instrument. It's Stutter Edit—an innovative tool for both studio and stage, designed by BT and developed by iZotope. Tear up your tracks in real-time, building thrilling fills, complex effects, shimmering sweeps, and staggering stutters that will leave your listeners screaming for more. They'll think you spent hours slaving over the slices…but all it took was a press of a key. (Don't worry, we won't tell.)

Discussions

Izotope Stutter Edit Plug In

...end up with 3 tracks to create 1 sound, which becomes a little tedious, but it works. This isn't unique to Stutter Edit though. Sugar-Bytes Effectrix and Artillery plugins (which are kinda similar to this incidentally) work best when arranged this way too. Basically, you don't insert them in the normal way, but via a...

View Post

Nine Inch Nails synths

...tracks in the DAW. These days if I wanted to do that there are dozens of plugins - iZotope Stutter Edit, Ju-X Frosting, about ten thousand Reaktor ensembles, etc. 3 - As to third party effects plugins, hmmm.... I seem to buy hundreds of them and then never use them! But, SineVibes...

View Post

Soundtoys 6: What new effects would you like?

I'd like to see their take on something like Izotope Stutter Edit or Glitch 2.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides