The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

RX Post Production Suite Edit. Mix. Deliver. There has never been a more comprehensive solution for your production audio—from audio repair, editing, and mixing enhancement through final delivery. Special partner products included: Get a 1-year, all-access pass to Groove3’s online video tutorials. And download 50 sounds of your choice from the Pro Sound Effects Library, to use royalty-free in any production you work on.

Discussions

RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor now available

...not create any conflict issues. Also, I watched iZotope's very helpful videos, as well as Mike Thornton's, on RX 5 and RX Post Production Suite. First, some comments on pricing if one is thinking of going from RX 4 Advanced to RX 5 Advanced, and possibly RX Post Production Suite. Up to and including October 21, purchasing...

View Post

Cedar DNS vs Izotope RX

...Both RX5 and RX6 have been great advancements in my opinion. Although I don't know if you need the whole Post Production Suite. I use RX Advanced and Insight a lot, but I never used the other extras that came with Post Production Suite 1, and I don't see myself using Loudness Control or...

View Post

iZotope Updates Insight 2 to meet Netflix’s updated loudness specifications

...“Netflix” loudness Target. iZotope also announced that RX 7, which includes Insight 2 as part of the flagship Post Production Suite line, has won the Cinema Audio Society (CAS) Outstanding Product Award. This new capability for Insight 2 will now make it easy for content producers and re-recording mixers to meet the new Netflix best...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides